Why Veterans Ford?
Check out what our customers are saying about us!
"Kristy, Thanks for being so kind. It makes a difference when you have sweet people like you when you are buying a car. We love our new Ford Edge :)! Thanks always" - Danielle Frayle
"I recently purchased my 2012 Ford Escape from Deb Posey at this dealership. I had shopped around at other dealerships, but I wasn't given the quality of service I feel that I should have received. I was greeted at the door by a very kind gentleman that put me with Deb and drove off in my new car shortly there after. Deb and her manager, Roberto, were extremely patient with me and made sure that I was 100% satisfied. While I was there, the owner, even came over and introduced himself to me. Deb followed up with me a couple of weeks after I bought my car, just to make sure I was still happy with my purchase. I love my new car, and I am so glad I bought it from this dealership." - Abby Sheffield
"Nice people working the service desks, thorough mechanics, quick work on your car & a shuttle you can use while they're working. It's not a short drive for us to get up here, but it's worth it." -Liz Z.
"Wayne, I wanted to thank you again for making my first ever purchase an enjoyable experience. I trusted everyone at Veterans Ford and felt no pressure. I appreciate your help. Thanks. " - David
"Dear Mr. Weinmann- I can't begin to tell you how your staff changed my attitude in car-buying. My salesman Eric was most knowledgable, professional and easy to deal with as well as Tony Nunez and Al Brown, Wayne the Gen. Manager and Kristy and Joe in credit, but I must say, Stefan Jeanfreau was the icing on the deal in his help with hooking my phone up & showing lost of patience, as well as his humor to end my experience. I wish you, your staff & future customers much satisfaction and success. Keep that attitude of everyone beaming and happy to work for you. Everyone I encountered had a smile and a genuine air. Thanks to all for making my car buying experience remarkable." - Mike Palise, Jr.
10 Reasons to Choose Veterans Ford
- Prime Location- Veterans Ford is located in the heart of Metairie on Veterans Blvd.
- Dedicated- Our sales team will get you the best deal we can.
- Easy- We make buying a new vehicle a non-stressful process so that you can find the vehicle you need and want.
- Caring- Our sales team cares about each individual customer and will find the right vehicle for you.
- Aggressive- We try our best to meet or beat our competition's prices. We won't lose a deal.
- Dependable- We have one of the best service departments in the region. We can fix it, guaranteed!
- Reliable- We are here for you after your purchase. Whether you need service, parts, or body work we can help.
- Knowledgeable- Here at Veterans Ford, our sales team takes pride in having vast knowledge on the products they are selling.
- Good Reputation- Having only been established in 1979, Veterans Ford relies on our sales team to treat customers with care. Due to this fact, year after year our customers continue to return to our store and tell their friends and family about us.
- What YOU Want- Our job at Veterans Ford is to give you, our customers, what you want. We strive to put you back on the road in a vehicle that you love and feel comfortable in
So how can we help you?
"We will meet or exceed your expectations, for customers are our # 1 priority."
Roberto Rocha, Sales Manager
"We care about our customers they're like family!"
Deborah Posey, Sales Representative